Sign In
This website is aimed at providing information to schools, teachers, support staff and governors. If you require more general information please visit:


MPLC Licensing - Information about Using entertainment DVD and Films in your setting or location i.e. Schools:
Films released for private, domestic use only, eg DVDS/internet downloads, are available from the copyright owners for personal use only, as per the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.  Showing them anywhere else requires a licence, for example, in libraries, schools, care homes, nurseries, day centres, sheltered accommodation and government buildings.

For information please see the Intellectual Property Office - UK Government or review the Federation Against Copyright Theft (FACT) information.